Dry Eyes Treatment
Dry eyes can be caused by different triggers, it is crucial to identify the cause for it to be effectively treated. Its causes include:
- Environmental conditions (air con, dusty, smoky environment etc)
- Hormonal changes
- Tear gland dysfunction
- Poor contact lens material
- Tear film instability
- Tear film layer deficiencies
- Systemic conditions (rheumatoid arthritis Sjogren’s syndrome etc)
People with dry eyes can experience different sensations which include:
- Tired eyes
- Cannot open eyes in bright light
- Inconsistent blurry vision
Eye drops may seem the most reasonable approach to dryness but it only relief symptoms for a few seconds, it does not eliminate the cause.
Talk to us and come for a consultation to determine the cause of your dry eyes. We will advise different treatment plans accordingly!